If you or someone you love has mesothelioma, you need to know the facts. Sokolove Law has written 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma that has answers you.
A mesothelioma diagnosis may result in a lot of confusion and questions. This guide can help:
What’s in the 3rd Edition:
- Updated information on U.S. court requirements for how to file a legal claim
- Details on how a mesothelioma diagnosis is confirmed in order to file a legal claim
- Specific questions to ask when selecting your attorney
- Information on how those with mesothelioma should explore their legal rights
- Spouse and family legal rights after a loved one passes due to mesothelioma
- Evidence that companies knew the hazards of asbestos exposure and did not warn workers
- Common asbestos-containing products
- Additional educational resources
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
An estimated $30 billion in court-ordered trust money has been set aside by manufacturers of asbestos-containing products to pay claims to victims of asbestos exposure. So, if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you and your family may be entitled to compensation. State laws limit your time to file an asbestos claim. If time runs out, you will be unable to file a claim.